- Business Contacts Privacy Notice
- Job applicant privacy notice
- Salon client privacy notice
- Gym member privacy notice
- Marketing privacy notice
- Student applicant privacy notice
- Student privacy notice
- Student data privacy notice (Bracknell and Wokingham)
- Student privacy notice (photo and story)
- Parent, guardian or emergency contact privacy notice
- Schools contact privacy notice
Website Privacy Notice
Activate Learning may need to handle personal information so that we can provide you the correct service. Our website does not capture or store your personal information except where you choose to provide it, for example on a form or to request a prospectus.
When we ask you for personal information we will process it in line with relevant data protection legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation, and we promise to:
- Make sure you know why we need it
- Only ask for what we need, and not to collect excessive or irrelevant information
- Protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn't
- Let you know if we share it with other organisations to give you better services
- Make sure we don't keep it longer than necessary
For more information on how we handle the personal information we collect via this website, please click on the relevant privacy notice above. If you are not sure which privacy notice relates to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In return, we ask you to:
- Give us accurate and up to date information
- Tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address.
This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.
If you are not satisfied
If you feel that we have not kept our promises to you about the way we handle your personal information, please contact our data protection officer, who will investigate your concerns and report back to you:
Jamie Wade, Clerk to the Corporation
Phone: 01865 551226
Address: Activate Learning
City of Oxford College
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device. They are mainly used to make websites work more efficiently alongside providing information to the website owners.
We use the following cookies:
First party cookies
First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and can only be read by that site.
Google Analytics – this helps analyse how visitors use our website. The cookies collect information on an anonymous basis which includes the number of visits to the site, what pages are viewed and how visitors come to our website. We also have Google Analytics demographics and interests reports enabled, which give us a better idea of what sort of people are using our site - none of this information is personally identifiable.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are set by a different organisation to the owner of the website you are visiting.
Google Adwords – We use Google Adwords to match our digital marketing content with the correct audience groups, to ensure the ads you see from us are relevant. The Adwords cookie may be used to track our return on ad spend, to serve you relevant ads in the future, or to find audiences similar to those that use our site. This cooke does not in any way personally identify you. You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page.
Opting Out of Cookies
If you want to opt out of using cookies, instructions for some popular browsers are linked below.
Please note: some links on this webpage take you to external websites of which we are not responsible for their content.