Kickstart your education in January 2018 with Activate Learning
We can help you prepare for employment or full time study with our exciting programmes, including:
- Business (Marketing, Finance, HR and Entrepreneurship)
- Creative arts
- Lifestyles (Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy, Sports and Hospitality)
- Technology (Construction, Motor Vehicle and ICT)
Find the right programme for you
Our Pathfinder programme is designed around your requirements. This programme helps develop your entrepreneurial skills.
The programme is available across the following areas and campuses:
- Arts (Oxford, Banbury, Reading)
- Business (Oxford, Banbury, Reading)
- Technology (Technology Campus, Reading)
The Working in programme is designed to prepare you to progress to full time study or an apprenticeship in September 2018. This programme focuses on building essential employability and study skills that you will need for your next steps.
- Construction (Technology Campus, Reading)
- Motor Vehicle (Technology Campus, Reading)
- ICT (Technology Campus)
- Hairdressing (Oxford, Banbury, Reading)
- Beauty Therapy (Oxford, Banbury, Reading)
- Sport (Oxford, Banbury, Reading)
- Hospitality (Oxford, Banbury)
Is this programme right for me?
Our programmes could be ideal for you, if you:
- Are aged 16 or over
- Want to change course or get back into education
- Want to experience a programme that combines hands-on teaching in small groups, support from specialist teachers and a work experience placement.
When is the programme running?
This programme starts on Wednesday 10 January 2018 (lasting 20 weeks).
What are the entry requirements?
To apply, you will need a commitment to learning in a practical and creative way.