Get That Job
Get that Job is our highly successful training programme for getting unemployed people back into work. It’s friendly, supportive programme where we can help you to:
- develop your work/career skills (by doing a training course)
- improve your CV and interview skills
- search for jobs more effectively
IT, care, first aid, engineering, construction, catering, security, teaching and self employment are just some of the areas you can get training. See our full list of courses.
Get that Job courses are FREE if you are unemployed and receive a means-tested benefit. Find out more about your eligibility here, or call the Get that Job team on 01865 550 550.
How does Get that Job work?
Get that Job features four steps to help you get back into work. They are:
1. get work ready (induction)
2. get work ready (employability skills workshops)
3. get learning
4. get that job
This four-step programme offers you more than just training. It gives you support and guidance in any aspect of your return to work, such as CV writing, interview techniques and job searches.
Our new partnership with Reed NCFE Job Finder Service supports you to find work.
How to apply
To apply for a place on the Get that Job programme, just::
- look through our list of courses and decide what you would like to do
- call Customer Services on 01865 550 550
- book your place on the Get Work Ready Induction
Find out how our Get that Job programme has already helped people get back into employment by reading what some of our recent students had to say.