Peter Jones Enterprise Academy
Are you a budding entrepreneur?
If so, then take this great opportunity to study for a pioneering Peter Jones Enterprise Academy qualification at OCVC. Apply today and take the first vital step towards realising your entrepreneurial future.
When studying towards this Level 3 BTEC qualification, students will:
- Start their own business and trade
- Be taught by tutors with real life business experience
- Undertake up to 4 weeks of project based work experience placement
- Work on real life business challenges set by companies such as Everything Everywhere, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) and Alfa Romeo
- Experience workshops, micro business surgeries and networking events
- Attend master classes from top entrepreneurs
- Set up a team Social Enterprise and rasie money for charity
- Undertake a personal and professional development programme designed to guide you and support your business aspirations.
|PJEA Oxford students raising money for Children in Need. Over £500 was raised on the day through the generosity of local businesses and the general public
||Local and national business partners listen to one of our PJEA students present for their "Pitch for Investment". Several students received investment on the day as well as gaining valuable advice from the panel.|
|One of our teams competing in the final Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies negotiation challenge at the Aston Martin headquarters.
||A PJEA student performing hand acrobatics for our "Pants to Poverty" challenge video. Students and staff from OCVC raised over £800 pounds by designing and selling fairtrade pants.|