Facts and figures
Student numbers, mode of study and ethnicity
This information is taken from the Annual Review 2010-11.
Facts and Figures: an overview
• 3,250 students aged between 16 and 18 were enrolled on courses
• 4,286 adults participated on College programmes
• 259 learners were engaged in Higher Education studies
• The College remained the highest provider of apprenticeships in the Thames Valley region, with 566 work-based students
• 1,826 people were registered on Train to Gain
• 609 pupils at Key Stage 4 attended part-time vocational programmes
In Oxfordshire 8% of the population is Black, Asian or another Ethnic Minority. These groups represent 18% of the College student population.
College population ethnicity
Student mode of study
Age groups at OCVC